Nowadays, there are so many products of acer pred 24 monitor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer pred 24 monitor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer pred 24 monitor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
640 reviews analysed
1. Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Pred 24 Monitor, Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology would be the Best Acer Pred 24 Monitor for Money.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- So glad i finally upgraded to 1440p.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
2. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
3. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
- They do last a long time and the quality is great.
- Even so, i am happy with the product.
- I gave it four stars because it does not work well with the hdmi-to-vga converter.
- Picture quality is good from what i can tell and there’s no glare.
- The display quality was okay but not great, but the real problem was that the screen intermittently turned off and on, multiple… Read More
- ) besides that, yes this does tilt, and there is buttons to adjust the brightness at the bottom of the screen.
- This is an excellant monitor, and you cant beat the price on it – i did some research on acer, they are a reputable company tha… Read More
- So overall its a 7/10 but probably the best you’ll get for the price.
- Perfect size for the average desk, this works great with my MacBook Pro and was a great value for the price!
- Great for gaming awesome picture
- Good picture quality and perfect size for gaming
4. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
5. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
If you are buying a Acer Pred 24 Monitor for the first time, then you should have Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer Pred 24 Monitor comparisons of Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology with any other Acer Pred 24 Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Pred 24 Monitor, grab any Acer Pred 24 Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
- Beautiful image quality, great for gaming and flight simulation.
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The picture quality is great, a 144hz refresh rate with the hdmi is a great change from my last monitor which was 60hz.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- G-sync is only supported via a displayport cable at the moment.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Bought this for my Boyfriends Birthday and and he loves it. He said he would recommend it.
6. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro VG240Y Bmiix 23.8&Quot; Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS Monitor With AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1Ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 X HDMI Ports &Amp; 1 X VGA) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Pred 24 Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Pred 24 Monitor and it could be any of the high value Acer Pred 24 Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer Pred 24 Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Pred 24 Monitor and that is what has revived them. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
8. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Acer Ed242qr Abi is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Ed242qr Abi wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Ed242qr Abi once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Pred 24 Monitor in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Pred 24 Monitor to any other Acer Pred 24 Monitor is least.
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ??
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
9. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less which falls into premium category but Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Lessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Pred 24 Monitor available in the market today. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Pred 24 Monitor to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Pred 24 Monitor yet, then Acer Xfa240 Bmj is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Pred 24 Monitor Under 100$ and Acer Pred 24 Monitor comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Xfa240 Bmj offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Xfa240 Bmj’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Pred 24 Monitor Under 100$